Salisbury Cathedral School have drawn up policies to provide information to parents, as well as prospective parents and the general public. These documents show the values of the school as well as the procedures and practices that make up school policy.
They have also been drawn up with reference to the regulatory requirements under the ISI Inspection Framework.
All these policies are the responsibility of the Head Master and the Senior Leadership Team, and are reviewed and updated on a regular basis. The Governors of the school are required to approve the policies formally on an annual basis.
- 10a Anti Bullying Policy
- 11a Health and Safety Policy
- 13a First Aid Policy
- 13d Administration of Medicine Policy
- 15a Admissions Policy
- 2a Curriculum Policy
- 2f Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- 33a Complaints Policy
- 3b SEND Policy including EYFS
- 7a Safeguarding Policy 202223
- 9a Behaviour Discipline Exclusions Policy
- 9a i Physical Intervention Restraint Policy
- B1a Boarding Policy including Principles and Practice
- EAL Provision Statement
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- EHCP Provision Statement
- January 2022 Covid Risk Assessment b
- Salisbury Cathedral School Privacy Notice
This information is available upon request.
If parents are dissatisfied with the School’s fulfilment of the EYFS requirements, they can contact OSFTED and/or ISI, as follows:
Ofsted: Piccadilly Gate, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD. General helpline: 0300 123 1231. Email: email@example.com
Independent Schools Inspectorate: Ground Floor, CAP House, 9-12 Long Lane, London, EC1A 9HA. Telephone number: 020 7600 0100. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any record of complaints about the School’s fulfilment of the EYFS requirements will be made available to OFSTED and ISI on request.
If the parent's complaint is about boarding and the School has not resolved the matter to their satisfaction, parents may contact ISI, as above.