Salisbury Cathedral School have drawn up policies to provide information to parents, as well as prospective parents and the general public. These documents show the values of the school as well as the procedures and practices that make up school policy.
They have also been drawn up with reference to the regulatory requirements under the ISI Inspection Framework.
All these policies are the responsibility of the Head Master and the Senior Leadership Team, and are reviewed and updated on a regular basis. The Governors of the school are required to approve the policies formally on an annual basis.
- 10a Anti Bullying Policy 2020 2021 1
- 11a Health and Safety Policy
- 13a First Aid Policy 1
- 13d Administration of Medicine Policy 1
- 15a Admissions Policy 1
- 2a Curriculum Policy 1
- 33a Complaints Policy 1
- 3b SEND Policy including EYFS 1 2
- 7a Safeguarding Policy Sept 2020 1
- 9a Behaviour Discipline Exclusions Policy
- Annex 1 to Safeguarding Policy MARCH 2021 1
- B1a Boarding Policy including Principles and Practice
- EYFS POLICY 2021 1
- Salisbury Cathedral School Privacy Notice
- Trinity term 2021 Covid Risk Assessment
This information is available upon request.